FREQUENTLY USED LINKS
General forms and publications
In accordance with RCW 42.56.580, Employment Security Dept. (ESD) has appointed Robert L. Page as its public records officer. Contact the Records Disclosure Unit with public-records questions and issues via email, phone, postal mail, or fax.
Employment Security Department
Records Disclosure Unit
P.O. Box 9046
Olympia, WA 98507-9046
- Submit general-information requests using a PDF or Word form.
- Request copies of your own records using a PDF or Word form.
- Authorization for a third party to obtain copies of an individual's records using PDF or Word form.
- Authorization for a third party to obtain copies of an employer's records using PDF or Word form. (This form can also be used for an employer to request a copy of their own records.)
- View the List of ESD public records that are exempt and confidential PDF (11KB)
Equal opportunity and privacy statements
- Our commitment to equal opportunity and nondiscrimination
- Information about your privacy, personal information and security
Obtain military service records
- Use this form to request military service records or proof of military service (National Archives Web site).
For videos, please visit our video library.
Go to forms and publications for:
Unemployment benefits | Jobs and training | Employer taxes | Employer resources