Labor market information contacts

Contact us:

For labor market information, you can contact the Workforce Information and Technology Services (WITS) division in one of three ways:

  1. Send an email to
  2. Contact a regional economist
  3. Provide feedback using our online form

To speak to someone about your unemployment claim, you must contact the Unemployment Claims division. You can do so by using the secure online form, or by calling the claims center at 800-318-6022.

For personal wage records, employment history or other public information, contact the Records Disclosure unit.  You can also request research or a data sharing agreement.