UI customer service one-stop
IS THIS YOUR FIRST TIME APPLYING FOR UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS?
If so, please first visit our Unemployment section to learn more about unemployment benefits. You will find answers to most of your questions, including:
- What are unemployment benefits?
- How do you know if you're eligible?
- What is the application process?
- What do you do after you apply?
HAVE YOU ALREADY APPLIED FOR UNEMPLOYMENT?
Did you know you can submit a weekly claim, sign up for direct deposit or a debit card or see your payment history — all from our eServices website? You can also read and reply to notices from us, update your personal information, apply for training, see wages reported by your employer and more. Before calling the unemployment insurance claims center, try finding the answers to your questions here!
* PLEASE NOTE: Call wait times are only accurate during regular claim center incoming call hours (Tues-Fri, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, closed on holidays)
- Current call wait time is: Due to our recent computer system upgrade, wait times are variable, and longer than usual.
Best times to reach us: Early in the morning and later in the week.
Hardest times to get through: Mondays and Tuesdays and between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. each day.
Options: Use the self-service links above to conduct your UI business with no waiting.
Adjudication wait time
66% of eligibility decisions are made within 3 to 6 weeks.
Training Benefits wait time
We are able to provide a 20-day turnaround on eligibility for training benefits.
Currently, 46% of initial applications are made over the phone.
However, anyone can apply online in English or Spanish!
Apply for benefits online today!