The role of the Government Relations Office is to assist the legislature and governor in ensuring Washington has efficient and effective workforce-development and unemployment insurance systems. The office does that by communicating data and analysis to state policy makers and elected officials.
Legislative and Executive Operations Director
Legislative & Executive Policy Analyst
Government Affairs Advisor
- Participate in the agency's rule-making process.
- View additional resources for Legislative and other government staff.
- 2016 Labor Market and Economic Report (PDF, 4MB)
- 2016 Unemployment Insurance and Incarcerated Persons Report (PDF, 1 MB)
- 2015 Labor Market and Economic Report (PDF, 2MB)
- 2015 Self-Employment Assistance Program Net Impact Study (PDF, 400KB)
- 2015 Farm Work Report (PDF, 2MB)
- 2013 Green Economy Jobs Report (July 2015) (PDF, 2MB)
- 2014 Workforce Investment Act Proviso Report (PDF, 865KB)
Training Benefits reports
- 2016 Training Benefits Annual Report (PDF, 557 KB)
- 2015 Training Benefits Annual Report (PDF, 931KB)
- 2015 Training Benefits Net Impact Study (PDF, 2MB)
- Effect of community and technical college course work (PDF, 575KB)
- (Historical reports)
Additional resources & information
Employment Security Advisory Committee (ESAC) | Governor's Committee on Disability Issues and Employment (GCDE) | Search the Washington state legislature web site for bills by number or description | Fast facts