Employer tips and informationRegister your business/hire employees | Employer tax handbook (pdf) | Mailing overnight documentation | Law and regulations | Frequently asked questions | Sign up for reminders | Contact information by topic | Reporting fraud
Tax reports or tax and wage reports, and unemployment tax payments can be filed and paid through our free and efficient online systems, or by submitting our original paper forms.
- For filing tax reports or tax and wage reports online: Use Employer Account Management Services (EAMS) or UIWebTax to file your tax reports or tax and wage reports online.
- For paying taxes: You may use either EAMS or ePay to pay your taxes.
If you use EAMS, be sure to set up your online account in advance. If you choose ePay, become familiar with it before you need to use it to avoid last-minute set-up or compatibility issues.
Management Services (EAMS)
All-in-one service for submitting wage reports, paying taxes and managing your account with us. Some of the following features require advanced access to Locked Services.
- Save, amend, view and file wage reports.
- Copy and paste employee data from quarter to quarter.
- Auto-calculate excess wages.
- Pay your taxes.
- Check your tax rate.
- Bulk-file multiple accounts or large payrolls
- Access EAMS through SecureAccess Washington (SAW).
Use UIWeb Tax only for submitting tax and wage reports.
- One-time filing of tax reports or tax and wage reports.
- Useful for filing a no-payroll report or tax and wages for a small number of employees.
- No reports or data are saved. Must re-key info each time.
- Can't amend reports you've filed. Must separately amend tax report by filing an amended Tax & Wage Report.
- No online tax-payment option included. Use ePay, or request our paper forms to mail your tax payment.
What to include in unemployment taxes
- Basic reporting requirements
- No-payroll reports
- Zero-hour reports
- Domestic services
- Corporate officers (optional)
Who is excluded from unemployment taxes