Employer resources forms and publications
Required workplace posters
All posters are designed to be printed on 8.5 x 11 inch paper and can be produced in color or black and white. Employers must display required posters where their employees can read them. If you don't have access to a printer, you may request posters be mailed to you by calling 855-829-9243.
- Paid Family and Medical Leave mandatory poster (in English and Spanish)
Required ONLY for religious organizations
Required ONLY for fishing boat employers
Complete ETA Form 750a to submit an application for alien employment certification.
Complete these forms to receive federal tax credits when you hire qualified workers:
- Pre-screening form: IRS Form 8850
- Certification Workload and Characteristics of Certified Individuals form: ETA Form 9058
- Individual Characteristics form: ETA Form 9061
- Conditional Certification form: ETA Form 9062
- Employer Certification form: ETA Form 9063
- Agency Declaration of Verification Results worksheet: ETA Form 9065
- Self Attestation form: ETA Form 9175
Go to forms and publications for: