About eServices for employers
eServices is a secure website for conducting much of your Employment Security Department business. To use it, you’ll first need to create an eServices account, which requires several steps. Please read this page before starting the process. This also will help you sign in and navigate. The more you know, the easier it will be!
In eServices, you can:
1. Manage your employees’ unemployment claims
Reply to inquiries, including questions about employees who were discharged or quit.
Read letters from us.
File an appeal.
Send us a question.
2. Pay unemployment taxes
3. Apply for the SharedWork Program
4. Apply for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit
Submit and check the status of tax-credit applications
To create an eServices account, you’ll need to complete three steps, but you might already have completed one or more of them:
1. Create a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account at http://secure.esd.wa.gov if you don’t have one yet.
You might already have a SAW account if you or your third-party representative use EAMS, if you have managed your employees’ unemployment claims online or if you use other employer services at the state departments of Labor & Industries, Revenue or Licensing.
2. Request access to locked services within EAMS. Note: If you want to use eServices only to apply for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit, you don’t need to complete this step.
3. Sign into eServices.
For help signing into eServices, see https://esd.wa.gov/unemployment/technical-support.
For help paying taxes and filing wage reports, choose from these tax center contacts.