Return to work
To support workers and businesses with unemployment and re-employment services, we provide:
- Job and training opportunities for workers.
- Resources to maintain a skilled workforce for employers.
- Information on unemployment benefit eligibility.
- Guidance on offers to return to work.
- Even more.
Information for workers
If you are currently receiving benefits from Employment Security and cannot go back to work when called to do so (either back to an old job or to a new job), we can help you figure out your options. Find out more about when you can turn down an opportunity to return to work.
WorkSource is here to help
- Find the right job opportunity at WorkSource Washington. Due to the crisis, WorkSource offices statewide are currently closed for in-person services, but you can still get help by calling your local office or asking questions through live chat. Go to WorkSourceWA.com for more information.
- Further explore jobs and training opportunities offered through the WorkSource System.
- Refine your skills to land a job see WorkSourceWA upcoming workshops in your area.
- To secure the right job, attend a hiring event.
Job retraining or educational opportunities
- Find the education and training you need to get the job you want at Washington Career Bridge.
- If you are considering going back to school or getting more education, visit College & Career Compass Washington.
- Visit our Learn About an Occupation page for job descriptions, educational requirements, pay, employment trends and resources, or to explore careers.
Learn more about industries that are hiring