Unemployment benefits forms and publications
Forms for your claim
- Job-search log (PDF, 59KB)
Used for tracking your employer contacts and in-person workshops you attend to try to find a new job. (Also available as a fillable Word template.)
- Earnings deduction chart (PDF, 109KB)
Shows how much we deduct from your weekly benefits when you report earnings.
- Unemployment Insurance Claim Form (fillable PDF)
Used for submitting weekly certifications when unable to file missed weeks online or by phone. Must be submitted within four weeks of your Effective Date of Claim, most recent reopen or last weekly claim. Print, complete, sign, and fax
to UI Imaging 800-301-1796.
- Application for commissioner approved training (PDF, 61KB)
Used for applying for Commissioner Approved Training (CAT).
- Application for training benefits (PDF, 172KB)
Used for applying for Training Benefits (TB).
- Request to modify your training plan (PDF, 82KB)
Used to request a change to your approved training plan.
- Application for self-employment assistance program (PDF, 29KB)
Used for applying for the Self-Employment Assistance Program (SEAP).
- Handbook For Unemployed Workers (2.9MB) - Provides general unemployment-insurance information.
- Apply for unemployment (PDF, 225KB) - Provides instruction on how to file your application for unemployment benefits.
- Check your unemployment claim details and wage information online (PDF, 197KB) - Three easy steps for setting up an account to get your claim and/or wage information.
- How to file an appeal (PDF, 499KB) – Provides instructions to file an appeal.
- Unemployment-insurance assistance for non-English speakers (PDF, 1.1MB) – Flyer with information about getting help via the claims center in Amharic, Arabic, Cambodian, Chinese, English, Farsi, Korean, Laotian, Oromo, Punjabi, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese.
For videos, please visit our video library.