Relevant laws and regulations
Find laws and regulations pertaining to individuals, groups and employers served by Employment Security at the state legislature's Web site.
- Revised Code of Washington (RCW)
- Washington Administrative Code (WAC)
- New laws – Chapter 3, Laws of 2009
Benefit amount changes - (sections 2 - 3)
Training benefits - (sections 4 - 5)
Shared work - (sections 7 - 12)
Benefit charging - (sections 13-14)
- Agency rule-making
- Equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in programs and services
View summaries of consent agreements resulting from lawsuits against the Employment Security Department.
You also can search for relevant decisions by the department and state courts at the sites below.
- Employment Security precedential decisions (search by topic or name)
- Washington state court decisions (click on "Washington State Supreme and Appellate Court Decisions" to search by topic or name)