Unemployment insurance webinars
We offer live and recorded webinars that provide you an opportunity to learn how to manage your claim in eServices and hear subject matter experts answer frequently asked questions about unemployment benefits.
We use Webex to conduct our webinars. For technical help, contact Webex Support.
Live event! eServices navigation and UI questions
(Registration is free.)
Due to high demand for unemployment benefits, we are offering this option for customers to learn more about unemployment.
During this live session we will:
- Show you how to find information in your eServices account.
- Present information helpful to those who have filed unemployment claims.
- Answer questions submitted to us by email before the event.
- Take questions during the webinar.
This webinar will be conducted using Webex. For issues connecting to the webinar, contact Webex Support. We cannot provide technical assistance.
1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Friday, March 5 | Register
How to attend
- Select the link above to register through Eventbrite.
- After registering, find a link to the webinar by selecting the ticket for your event, and then the option to "View Links."
- At the meeting time, select "View Links" in Eventbrite to launch the webinar.
Webinar videos and presentations
New to unemployment or have questions about the CARES Act extensions? Our webinars can help you avoid mistakes while applying for benefits, filing weekly claims or restarting your claim.
How to file your weekly claim
Restarting your unemployment claim
More recorded sessions
Unemployment benefits for self-employed - Guides you through the process of filing for both regular UI benefits and the expanded pandemic benefits. Special emphasis on situations for those who are self-employed, independent contractors, gig economy workers, LLCs, S corporations, and sole proprietors. (Some content may be slightly dated but the overall process still applies.)
English: Presentation (.pptx) | Video recorded session
Unemployment benefits and Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) – Guides you through the process of applying for both regular unemployment benefits and the expanded pandemic benefits.
Russian: Presentation (.pptx) | Video recorded session (Some content may be slightly dated but the overall process still applies.)