Webinar: Introduction to Unemployment Insurance
Due to the continued high demand for unemployment benefits, we are offering a new option for customers to learn more about setting up a Secure Access Washington (SAW) account and submitting a claim for benefits online.
To respect individual confidentiality, it is important to point out that this is not an opportunity to answer questions about individual or personal situations.
This webinar will be conducted using WebEx. For issues connecting to the webinar, contact WebEx Support. We can not provide technical assistance.
- Setting up a SAW account,
- Filing a new UI Claim,
- Guidance on standby and work search requirements,
- General UI requirements and information,
- Services and programs offered through the WorkSource Offices.
The content of each presentation will be the same.
|Tuesday, 3/31||3:00 PM||Click to Register|
|Wednesday, 4/1||10:30 AM||Click to Register|
|Thursday, 4/2||3:00 PM||Click to Register|
|Friday, 4/3||10:00 AM||Click to Register|
|Saturday, 4/4||9:00 AM||Click to Register|
- Registration is managed by Eventbrite. Click the link above to register for your chosen date and time.
- After registering, find a link to the webinar by clicking the ticket for your event, then View Links.
- At the meeting time, click View Links in Eventbrite to launch the webinar.