Labor Market and Economic Analysis
The Labor Market and Economic Analysis (LMEA) team is your one stop data shop comprised of state/regional economists, economic analysts, researchers, and many others who collect and analyze data about Washington's employment conditions, economy, job market and workforce. We also provide program evaluation, research and analysis in response to federal and state legislative mandates, stakeholder requests and ESD needs.
5.5% seasonally adjusted
6.1% seasonally adjusted
Labor force by county snapshot
not seasonally adjusted
Check out the Economic Symposium website to learn more and register.
- 2021 LMEA Virtual Symposium (June 15 & 16) Register Now
- Weekly unemployment initial claims dashboard for 2021 (06/10/21) NEW
- Weekly claims filed for unemployment benefits (06/10/21) NEW
- Agricultural Workforce Report dashboard (05/20/21) NEW
- Monthly employment report (05/25/21) NEW
- 2020 Distressed areas list (05/10/21)
- Business employment dynamics 2020 Q3 (05/27/21) NEW
- May employer demand, top 25 (06/04/21) NEW
- May Facts and Figures Report (05/25/21) NEW
- Employment estimates (05/25/21) NEW
- Labor area summaries (05/25/21) NEW
- Labor force (LAUS) (06/02/21) NEW
- April 2021 supply-demand reports(05/27/21) NEW
Labor market information
Our information includes data and analysis of Washington state's employment conditions, economy, job market and workforce. Our tools and reports use Washington state labor market information to help job seekers, employers and public officials make informed career, hiring or policy decisions.
Please select a county name to see regional information and statistics:
Adams | Asotin | Benton | Chelan | Clallam | Clark | Columbia | Cowlitz | Douglas | Ferry | Franklin | Garfield | Grant | Grays Harbor | Island | Jefferson | King | Kitsap | Kittitas | Klickitat | Lewis | Lincoln | Mason | Okanogan | Pacific | Pend Oreille | Pierce | San Juan | Skagit | Skamania | Snohomish | Spokane | Stevens | Thurston | Wahkiakum | Walla Walla | Whatcom | Whitman | Yakima