Data Architecture, Transformation and Analytics
The Data Architecture, Transformation & Analytics (DATA) division delivers quality and accurate data products and analysis that provide a deep understanding of Washington’s workforce system, labor market and economy. Including labor market information and economic analysis as outlined in RCW 50.38, the DATA division delivers the following line of products and services:
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reporting.
- Regional analysis and training about the local labor market and economy.
- Program evaluation, research and analysis that identifies program improvements.
- Mandated program performance reporting and technical assistance and service to operational areas in how to leverage data.
- Standardized and quantitative reporting and projections.
- Actuarial services regarding solvency of trust funds and long-term affordability and effectiveness of programs.
3.8% seasonally adjusted
3.9% seasonally adjusted
Labor force by county snapshot
not seasonally adjusted
- UI Trust Fund Forecast Report November 2023 (11/29/23) NEW
- 2022 Annual Economic Report (08/04/2023) NEW
- 2021 Washington State WIOA Annual Performance Narrative Report
- Washington State WIGS Performance Report PY 2022 (09/29/23)
- Business Employment Dynamics Report (08/23/23)
- 2022 OEWS Databook and estimates (07/20/22)
- 2023 Employment Projections (07/25/23)
- 2022 QCEW revised annual averages (09/26/23)
- September supply-demand reports (10/05/23)
- Weekly unemployment initial claims dashboard (11/30/23)
- Weekly initial claims filed for unemployment benefits (11/30/23) NEW
- Monthly employment report (11/15/23) NEW
- June employer demand, top 25 (07/30/23)
- November Facts and Figures Report (11/21/23) NEW
- Employment estimates (12/14/22)
- Labor area summaries (08/26/22)
- Washington Employment Estimates (WA-QB) (11/21/23)
- Labor force (LAUS) (11/21/23) NEW
Labor market information
Our information includes data and analysis of Washington state's employment conditions, economy, job market and workforce. Our tools and reports use Washington state labor market information to help job seekers, employers and public officials make informed career, hiring or policy decisions.
Please select a county name to see regional information and statistics:
Adams | Asotin | Benton | Chelan | Clallam | Clark | Columbia | Cowlitz | Douglas | Ferry | Franklin | Garfield | Grant | Grays Harbor | Island | Jefferson | King | Kitsap | Kittitas | Klickitat | Lewis | Lincoln | Mason | Okanogan | Pacific | Pend Oreille | Pierce | San Juan | Skagit | Skamania | Snohomish | Spokane | Stevens | Thurston | Wahkiakum | Walla Walla | Whatcom | Whitman | Yakima