The Labor Market and Economic Analysis (LMEA) Division is pleased to announce our new Labor Market Information Director, Mr. Steven Ross. Steven presides over the LMEA team and their products and publications.
4.3% seasonally adjusted
3.9% seasonally adjusted
Labor force by county snapshot
not seasonally adjusted
- County data tables (2/12/19) NEW
- Employer demand, top 25 (2/08/19) NEW
- Business employment dynamics, 2018 Q2 (2/07/19) NEW
- January 2019 unemployment benefits report (2/07/19) NEW
- 2018 Establishment size report (2/06/19) NEW
- QCEW reports: 2018Q1 revised, 2018Q2 preliminary (2/04/19) NEW
- Weekly unemployment insurance claims (2/14/19)
- 2018 Annual economic report (2/01/19)
- Labor force (LAUS) (1/31/19)
- Monthly employment report (1/23/19)
- Employment estimates (1/23/19)
- November 2018 UI Trust Fund Report (1/23/19)
Labor market information
If this is your first time visiting our newly designed landing page, you may want to watch the short introduction video to get acquainted with the navigation structure.
Our information includes data and analysis of Washington state's employment conditions, economy, job market and workforce. Our tools and reports use Washington state labor market information to help job seekers, employers and public officials make informed career, hiring or policy decisions.
Please select a county name to see regional information and statistics:
Adams | Asotin | Benton | Chelan | Clallam | Clark | Columbia | Cowlitz | Douglas | Ferry | Franklin | Garfield | Grant | Grays Harbor | Island | Jefferson | King | Kitsap | Kittitas | Klickitat | Lewis | Lincoln | Mason | Okanogan | Pacific | Pend Oreille | Pierce | San Juan | Skagit | Skamania | Snohomish | Spokane | Stevens | Thurston | Wahkiakum | Walla Walla | Whatcom | Whitman | Yakima