FREQUENTLY USED LINKS
You can pay unemployment taxes from your checking account online with ePay. Paid Family and Medical Leave payments are separate. Do not attempt to submit those payments here. More information is available at paidleave.wa.gov/employers.
Before you pay your taxes
- File your taxes with EAMS. If you paid online using EAMS, don't pay again.
- You need a filing confirmation number in order to use ePay. If your printed quarterly report does not show a confirmation number, we probably have not received your report. Call us to verify (and save a $25 late fee). Call toll free 855-829-9243.
- Be sure you update your bank account information if it has changed. You can change that from within the ePay application.
How to set up your ePay account:
Logging into ePay has changed to enhance security. We have added two-step verification to the log-in process, using SecureAccess Washington.
- Set up an account in SecureAccess Washington (SAW) by using the “Sign up!” button and log in.
- From the SAW home page, select 'Add a new service' and click on the "I have been given a code by an agency" button. Enter EPAY in that field and then SUBMIT.
- You will then be prompted to set up the method in which you want to receive your two-step verification (also called multi-factor authentication) code.
- Enter the code sent to you and then click ‘Continue’ to be directed to ePay.
- 855-829-9243 - Account management center
- Find other contact info for employers