About the *New* Employer Account Management System (EAMS) for single filers
EAMS for single filers is a secure online option for filing quarterly unemployment tax and wage reports and paying unemployment-insurance taxes for single employers, as opposed to an accounting firm or business services company that files for many employers at once. This new system replaces the UIWeb Tax system.
Please note: We offer two versions of EAMS. If you used EAMS prior to the third quarter of 2019, you used the original version of EAMS designed for accounting firms or business service companies that file for many employers at once. The new EAMS for single filers is designed to improve the user experience and provide improved performance—but currently, it does not have all of the features that the exist in the old version of EAMS. Users who need to make amendments or who are bulk filers should not use EAMS for single filers.
EAMS for single filers can make your work easier and faster by allowing you to:
- Auto-calculate excess wages
- Save unfinished work
- Print reports
- View payment history
- Cancel pending payments
- View account activity
- Control your user account
If you could benefit from the following options, use EAMS for bulk filers:
- Copy data from one quarter to the next
- Amend reports
- View prior reports
- File bulk reports
*These functions will be added to EAMS for Single Filers later in 2022.
How to set up your EAMS for single filers account:
- Read the introduction to EAMS For single filers and the system’s step-by-step set up instructions.
- Set up an account in SecureAccess Washington and log in.
- From 'My Secure Services' menu in SAW, select Employment Security Department and then choose My Unemployment Insurance Tax.
*DO NOT choose the option for EAMS. That is a link to the *old* version of EAMS.
- Click ‘Continue’; the EAMS For single filers home page displays.
- Click ‘+Add’ to associate an employer to your account.
Additional help and information:
System Requirements & Browser Compatibility:
EAMS is compatible with all browsers
Technical support: Contact information for employers by topic