About Employer Account Management Services (EAMS)
Important messages to all employers and third-party administrators
1. You must use the new version of EAMS to file.
EAMS is the Employer Account Management Services system for filing quarterly wage reports and paying unemployment taxes. The upgraded EAMS is designed to perform better and improve your experience.
Log into the upgraded EAMS
- If you’re a new employer or if you’re already using upgraded EAMS, log into SecureAccess Washington.
Get the upgraded EAMS
- Log into SecureAccess Washington and sign into EAMS.
- You will see an upgrade alert at the top of the page.
- Select the link and follow the instructions.
Learn more about the upgrade:
- Watch a recent webinar. You can also view the presentation, which includes frequently asked questions and answers.
2. Update your files and software with our new payment addresses.
The Employment Security Department (ESD) changed to U.S. Bank for unemployment insurance taxes and benefits. As a result, our payment addresses for employers also changed.
Please update any processes, forms, files or software with these new addresses.
EAMS is a secure online option for filing quarterly unemployment tax and wage reports and paying unemployment-insurance taxes. It can make your work easier and faster by allowing you to:
- Check for errors while filing.
- File faster submissions.
- Save unfinished work.
- Upload wage reports for multiple employees at once.
- Print reports.
- Look up SOC codes.
New EAMS users: Follow instructions to create your account.
You may want to enroll in locked services. It let's you:
- Copy data from one quarter to the next.
- Save, view and amend reports.
- Auto-calculate excess wages.
- View payment history.
- Cancel pending payments.
- View account activity.
- Control user accounts.
Additional help and information:
More EAMS training videos
• Request access to locked services in EAMS (non-owner)
• Granting EAMS access (non-owner)
• How to add and remove an employer in EAMS
• How to copy wage data from a previous payroll report
• How to enter wage data manually in a payroll report
• How to file a no-payroll report
• How to file an amended return – no payroll
• How to file an amended return – with payroll
• How to import wage data from a spreadsheet
• Request for locked services and pending status (owner)
System requirements and browser compatibility:
EAMS is compatible with all browsers.
Technical support: Contact information for employers by topic