For employers: Set up a new account in SecureAccess Washington and EAMS
SecureAccess Washington (SAW) is a central login that lets you access the online services of multiple state agencies. It's often referred to as SAW, and is a service provided by Washington's Consolidated Technology Services.
1. Create a SAW account
- Go to SecureAccess Washington and select Create an Account.
- Click Start.
- Enter your personal information in the fields provided and click Next.
- Create a user ID and password and click Next.
- Review your information (You may want to print this page for your records). Click Next.
- Enter the security code in the field provided and click Submit.
- You'll see an on-screen request to check your email for a message from SecureAccess Washington.
- Go to your email inbox, open the message and click the link to activate your new account. This link takes you back to SecureAccess Washington.
- Enter the User ID and Password you created in Step 4 above, and click Login.
2. Set up Employer Account Management Services (EAMS) in SAW
- Login to SAW.
- From the 'My Secure Services' menu in SAW, select Employment Security Department and then choose Upgraded Employer Account Management Services (EAMS) provided by Employment Security Department. Choosing this EAMS link will allow you to file quarterly wage reports and pay taxes.
- Select Continue. The EAMS home page displays.
- Select ‘+Add’ to associate an employer to your account.
Read more about how to set up and access the features of EAMS.