SecureAccess Washington is a central login that lets you access the online services of multiple state agencies. It's often referred to as SAW, and is a service provided by Washington's Consolidated Technology Services.
Creating a SecureAccess Washington account
- Go to SecureAccess Washington and select Create an Account.
- Click Start.
- Enter your personal information in the fields provided and click Next.
- Create a user ID and password and click Next.
- Review your information (You may want to print this page for your records). Click Next.
- Enter the security code in the field provided and click Submit.
- You'll see an on-screen request to check your email for a message from SecureAccess Washington.
- Go to your email inbox, open the message and click the link to activate your new account. This link takes you back to SecureAccess Washington.
- Enter the User ID and Password you created in Step 4 above, and click Login.
Setting up Employment Security's online services in SAW
- Login to SAW
- Select Add Services, then select Employment Security Department.
- Click Apply, next to either EAMS or My Unemployment Insurance Tax.
- EAMS is the Employer Account Management Service. Choose this EAMS link if you file quarterly wage reports and pay taxes on behalf of multiple employers. Read more about how to set up and access the features of EAMS for bulk filers.
- My Unemployment Insurance Tax is your connection to the new version of EAMS for businesses that file on behalf of one employer. You should choose My Unemployment Insurance Tax if you file quartery wage reports and pay taxes on behalf on a single employer. Read more about how to set up and access the features of EAMS for single filers.
- Enter New User Information.
Additional SecureAccess Washington Login Help
If you forget your login information for SAW, call the Consolidated Technology Services service desk at 888-241-7597. Phones are staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
EAMS Technical Support
If you experience technical difficulties with EAMS, call 800-565-4660 and select option 5. Phones are staffed 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.