A shared win: Businesses win. Employees win. Communities win.
SharedWork is a voluntary business sustainability program that provides flexibility to retain employees at reduced hours.
This informational video gives an overview showing how thousands of Washington employers have used the SharedWork program to:
- Support business stability
- Retain skilled workers
- Reduce payroll costs
- Be a smart alternative to layoffs
- Explore training programs that develop workforce skills
What do employers say?
A SharedWork survey of 2017 employers showed more than 99 percent would recommend SharedWork to other employers. They also said SharedWork:
- Reduced their payroll costs by at least 10 percent
- Allowed them to keep their trained work force intact
- Improved employee morale
SharedWork is a win for you
- Review the eligibility requirements
- Call us at 800-752-2500 if you have additional questions
- Check out all the various ways to apply for the SharedWork Program
For our red carpet service of excellence:
Employer help: 800-752-2500 | Fax: 800-701-7754 | Email: email@example.com.
SharedWork Program | P.O. Box 9046 | Olympia, WA 98507
Visit our SharedWork forms and media library for easy access to downloadable files.