Get paper unemployment tax forms

If you decide not to file electronically, you also have the option of filing your unemployment taxes using paper forms. You must use our original forms, and mail them back to us.  We do not accept copies because our unemployment tax forms use unique ink that allows the information to be scanned into our computer system. Copy machines cannot reproduce the ink, so when someone submits a copy of the form, the information must be hand-keyed into the system.

If you file using a tax/wage form that is not an Agency original form, you may have to pay a penalty.

To request our paper forms:

Send an email to or call 855-TAX-WAGE (option 4 for paper forms)