The Employment Security Department invites the public to participate in drafting regulations (also known as rules). You may participate by attending public meetings or hearings, or by providing us with written comments. At the public meetings, you are welcome to give oral comments or just come and listen.
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Long-Term Services and Supports
- Unemployment Insurance Taxes
- Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Other Agency Programs
Other rulemaking information
- If you would like to receive updates about rulemaking activities related to unemployment-insurance benefits and taxes, sign up to receive email correspondence. For all other inquiries, contact the agency's rules coordinator.
- Please see the department's rulemaking agenda (PDF) which tentatively outlines the rules scheduled for action during the next six months.
- Visit our archives to see recently closed rulemaking activity.
- Learn more about the rulemaking process.