Filing a no payroll report

All employers must file a tax and wage report every quarter, including employers who have no payroll for a given quarter.

You can file a no-payroll report using Employer Account Management Services (EAMS). 

Note: If you do not file a tax report each quarter, you will have to pay a penalty.