Amending a previously filed tax and wage report

You can amend previously filed quarterly reports electronically or by sending a paper report.

To file electronically
Use Employer Account Management Services (EAMS)

To file a paper report
Download and print an Amended tax and wage report form (Form 5208D) (PDF, 138KB)

Fax completed form to 800-794-7657 or mail to: 

Employment Security Department
UI Tax and Wage Administration
P.O. Box 9046
Olympia, WA 98507-9046