FREQUENTLY USED LINKS
Do you file unemployment tax reports? Upgrade to our latest version of EAMS.
Updated Jan. 20, 2023
If you file unemployment tax reports, you need to upgrade to the latest version of the Employer Account Management Services (EAMS) system before you file your fourth quarter tax report.
If you’re eligible to upgrade, you’ll see an upgrade alert after logging in. We are gradually making this upgrade available to all customers in time to file fourth quarter reports.
- Log into SecureAccess Washington and sign into EAMS.
- If you’re eligible to upgrade, you will see an upgrade alert at the top of the page.
- Select the link and follow the instructions.
- If you don’t see the upgrade alert, don’t worry! It will be in place for you to file your fourth quarter tax report.
To learn more about the upgrade:
- Watch a recent webinar. You can also view the presentation, which includes frequently asked questions and answers.
- Check out a recent Employer Newsletter.